Having grown up in North Carolina with a father who was a Family Medical Doctor, healthcare comes naturally to me. I was introduced to Colon Hydrotherapy in 1976, when confronting a 2-year diet pill addiction while speeding through a stressful financial career in New York City. My direct exposure to both conventional medicines and alternatives means I draw on a deeper understanding of your journey.
Throughout my career I have been committed to advancing both public and medical acceptance of this modality. Prior to the formation of I-ACT, where I served on the Board of Directors, I initiated regional professional organizations for colon therapists. In Boston, I founded and directed the New England School of Colon Hydrotherapy and for 24 years, I managed Constance Jones and Associates, which administered to over 50 clients a week. In Connecticut, I practiced at the Glastonbury Naturopathic Center for 11 years. I'm loving my new location at the Center for Progressive Therapies in Manchester, as well as my new affiliation with Dr. Ceylon Cicero, ND. I remain associated with Dr. Jonathan Ritz, ND as well.
I helped pass the Public Act 13-305 (Compliance Issues), which became a CT law in 2013, allowing us to offer Colon Hydrotherapy with the referral of a Naturopath.
On a more personal note, I've resurrected my artist-within through taking art classes at ECSU. Another passion of mine is facilitating women’s rituals. I also assist my husband, Dr. Paul Dunion, as a facilitator in his Croton Community. One of my greatest pleasures is spending time with our Golden Retriever, Bo.
The following skills and accomplishments have shaped my unique approach to Colon Hydrotherapy:
- B.A. with Honors in American Studies, UNC-CH
- Colon Hydrotherapy Prepping for Colonoscopy Certificate, Renew Wellness Life Center
- Studies in Macrobiotic, Raw Food and General Nutrition
- New England’s Senior Colon Hydrotherapist since 1980
- Performed over 65,000 colonics
- Exceptional rapport builder
- Offers 60 and 90 minute sessions
- Sessions include abdominal and pressure point manipulation/touch, along with use of dōTERRA essential oils
- Sessions are conducted discreetly in a safe, sacred, 'clean & serene' space